For more information:
New? ... Returning? ... Inquiring? ...
Welcome to St. Peter Parish !!
Touching all the stages of Christian Life
St. Peter's offers a variety of opportunities throughout the liturgical year for
the celebration of the sacraments of the Church. Gathering as one church, we
experience baptisms, marriages, confirmation, reconciliation, anointing of the ill
among us, and finally, the sacrament of the Eucharist that binds us to Christ,
one another and the global Church.
If you have questions about our sacraments and how you can receive them,
contact us for more info.
St. Peter parish offers:
- Monthly baptismal preparation classes for both parents and godparents
- Bi-weekly RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) Inquiry nights
- First Reconciliation sacramental program for children ages 7 to 14
- First Eucharist sacramental program for children ages 7 to 14
- Biennial Confirmation sacramental program for youth over the age of 14
- Nine month RCIA program for uncatechized adults and teenagers (held weekly between Sept and April)
- Marriage preparation (by appointment only)
- Anointing of the Sick (by appointment only)